Welcome to the website of Maree StClair Quilts. Thank you for visiting my website, please take a look around, and drop back often as it will always be a work in progress!
- Our beautiful shop is located in Strathfieldsaye, just outside Bendigo in Central Victoria.
- It does appear on Google Maps!
- 8 – 10 Uxbridge Street, Strathfieldsaye 3551 – Phone 0429 393757
SHOP HOURS & COVID RULES:
WE ARE OPEN! Our Hours (for the rest of 2021) will be Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 10.00am until 3.00pm. We will be open on Saturday by Appointment. We are usually here so it shouldn’t be a problem.
We are fully vaccinated. We will insist on a Mask, Hand Sanitiser & Social Distancing. We have a QR Code on the counter and also have a Kiosk for those without mobile phones.
We can only admit those who are fully vaccinated or can show a legal exemption.
There are now no limits to the number in the shop. We do however have an outdoor garden area with seating which we encourage you to use in the event of a large number being here at the same time. We are still available to complete your orders on the website or the phone and locals can of course order and we can have these ready for you to collect at our front door. If you order through the website we are offering $10.00 Flat Rate Postage. We are still offering Express at no extra charge. If you order more than $150.00 then shipping is Free. Please remember to choose this at the checkout.
- Thursday 25th until Sunday 28th November 2021 – We will be attending Craft Alive Bendigo at the Bendigo Showgrounds
- Wednesday 1st December 2021 – Closed – Attending Private Event – Andrew (the template man) is Graduating University!
- Friday 3rd December 2021. Closed – Attending Private Event
- Friday 10th December 2021. We will be closing for the Christmas Break . Online orders will still be processed during the break.
- Thursday 27th January. Shop Re-opens.
- Wednesday 9th February 2022 – Sunday 13th February 2022 – Stall Holder at the Australasian Machine Quilting Festival in Adelaide.
- Saturday 5th March 2022 – Goldfields Quilters Quilt In – Campbells Creek – Guest Speaker
- Thursday 24th March 2022 – Sunday 27th March 2022 – Craft Alive Ballarat
- Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th April – Alzheimers Fund Raiser in Melbourne.
HOW IS FABRIC SOLD ON OUR WEBSITE?
Our fabric and other items sold by the metre, are sold in multiples of 10 cm – therefore 1 = 10cm. Therefore, if you order 3 you will get a 30cm piece. Fabrics are cut to the length of your order.
NOTE: Fabrics that are on special may have a different minimum quantity. We endeavour to have an accurate availability of products on the website. Therefore if something says 20 that means we have 2 metres in stock. If you are using an IPad or IPhone to access the website you may need to click on the “Go Shopping” Tab above TWICE.
Classes in the Shop:
Classes are currently not happening but if you send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org I will be happy to put you on the list.
Workshops that come to your Group:
At the moment I am not travelling and teaching but I invite you to still have a look at what I offer! Teaching patchwork has kept me busy for over twenty years and I would be delighted to come and share some workshops with you. You can find details of these on my Workshops page. I am also happy to hear your requirements and can tailor a workshop to suit your needs and those of your group.
Click Here for Contact Information.
Contact Maree by email on email@example.com