Welcome to the website of Maree St Clair Quilts. Thank you for visiting my website, please take a look around, and drop back often as it will always be a work in progress!
- Our beautiful shop is located in Strathfieldsaye, just outside Bendigo in Central Victoria.
- It does appear on Google Maps!
- 8 – 10 Uxbridge Street, Strathfieldsaye 3551 – Phone 0429 393757
SHOP HOURS & COVID RULES:
We are open on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 10 am till 3.00pm. Other days and times by appointment. We look forward to seeing you!
COVID RULES IN THE SHOP:
We are fully vaccinated. We prefer you to wear a mask, use Hand Sanitiser & Social Distancing.
It is our preference to only admit those who are fully vaccinated or can show a legal exemption. We are sorry if this inconveniences you but the shop is in our home.
There are now no limits to the number in the shop. We do however have an outdoor garden area with seating which we encourage you to use in the event of a large number being here at the same time. We are still available to complete your orders on the website or the phone and locals can of course order and we can have these ready for you to collect at our front door. If you order through the website we are offering $10.00 Flat Rate Postage. We are still offering Express at no extra charge. If you order more than $150.00 then shipping is Free. Please remember to choose this at the checkout.
- June 4th 2022 – Keilor Applique Group – Pop Up Shop
- June 9th – 12th 2022 – Bendigo Craft Alive – We have a booth!
- July 8th – 10th 2022 – Wodonga Craft Alive – We have a booth!
- September 16th, 17th & 18th 2022 – Goldfields Quilters Quilt Show – Town Hall Castlemaine – We are operating a shop at the show!
- October 8th & 9th 2022 – Kilmore Quilters Quilt Show – Kilmore – We are operating a shop at the show!
- October 21st – 23rd 2022 – Quilt NSW Show at Grand Pavilion, Rosehill Gardens Racecourse, Sydney – We have a booth!
- October 30th 2022 Robinvale Quilt Group Workshop – I’m teaching!
- November 10th, 11th, 12th & 13th 2022 – Australasian Machine Quilting Festival – Adelaide – We have a booth!
HOW IS FABRIC SOLD ON OUR WEBSITE?
Our fabric and other items sold by the metre, are sold in multiples of 10 cm – therefore 1 = 10cm. Therefore, if you order 3 you will get a 30cm piece. Fabrics are cut to the length of your order.
NOTE: Fabrics that are on special may have a different minimum quantity. We endeavour to have an accurate availability of products on the website. Therefore if something says 20 that means we have 2 metres in stock. If you are using an IPad or IPhone to access the website you may need to click on the “Go Shopping” Tab above TWICE.
Classes in the Shop:
Classes are currently not happening but if you send me an email to email@example.com I will be happy to put you on the list.
Workshops that come to your Group:
At the moment I am not travelling and teaching but I invite you to still have a look at what I offer! Teaching patchwork has kept me busy for over twenty years and I would be delighted to come and share some workshops with you. You can find details of these on my Workshops page. I am also happy to hear your requirements and can tailor a workshop to suit your needs and those of your group.
Click Here for Contact Information.
Contact Maree by email on firstname.lastname@example.org